Unemployed Philosophers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of a good quote from "Anustotle"? Join the unemployed Philosophers club

+7
Jockstrap
tori22
Torchibusken
ranger1a2b
popstick
Shahn213
Admin
11 posters

Kng of The Hill

Torchibusken
    Torchibusken

Kng of The Hill - Page 4 Empty Re: Kng of The Hill

Post  Torchibusken Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:26 pm

ok, well first I use super insecticide to kill all the wasps, and then I use my secret SAT weapon: MY DAD!!! because my dad wrote a whole book about cracking the SAT and other tests too for princeton review, so hardy har har. anyway he helps me with all the questions and I take the tests off the wall. study study study I put the flag in the hill. I put lots of kung-fu evil rabbits like in Monty Python and the Holy Grail to guard my hill. MY HILL! What a Face
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:06 pm

ONE WORD: Carrots

My hill

and flag stuf
    dafmak
    dafmak

Post  dafmak Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:53 am

Because you put no defenses AGAIN!, I do the same thing again and this time I put an army of hungry apes and I also have an underground base that deploys homing drilling missiles and makes them at a rate of 100 per minute, also I hire all of the fast-food people to make you fat... that's right... The Burger King, Ronald McDonald, Wendy, The Colonel (KFC), Popeye, and I use the castle from white castle and install the bell from taco bell for an alarm

I plant my flag

MY HILL!!!!
    popstick
    popstick

Post  popstick Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:56 am

i put a trail of bananas leading to a spiked pit, and the apes follow the trail and die in the pit, ur homing missiles come towards me but i hypnotize them and make turn around and blow up the underground base, and then, bc im fat bc of the fast food ppl, i get liposuction and give the fast food ppl salads and they DIE, clown clown clown clown clown clown monkey monkey monkey bom bom bom bom

i platn my flag and my hill, and i put an army of all the life forms in the world around my hill and they r all wearing super armor, and they STAMPEDE, and blow up at a touch and i set up 992937498726489 nfl football teams made up of only linemen so they TACKLE U and POUND U and KILL U and they r also wearing super padding

Suspect Suspect Suspect Like a Star @ heaven affraid Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers scratch
    dafmak
    dafmak

Post  dafmak Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:18 pm

I get a copy of Madden 09 and control the football teams to go against the life forms, making them permanently fighting each other because of their super padding, the I sneak up and take the hill for myself by assassinating you and planting my flag

MY HILL!!!

for defenses, I take the best martial artists from around the world to protect the hill, plus I hire the people from the matrix and make them ask you if you want the red pill or the blue pill... making you make a decision, confusing you while my ninjas and assassins kill you. I also have all of the knights of the round table and I have Monty Python actors to make you laugh hilariously while my ninjas and assassins do their jobs.

again, just for clarification, MY HILL!!!!!!! lol! cheers lol!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:13 pm

But ... But my carrots... THEEEYYY WERE ORGANIC!!
    dafmak
    dafmak

Post  dafmak Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:37 pm

fine then... I eat your carrots and take my hill again
    ranger1a2b
    ranger1a2b

Post  ranger1a2b Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:13 am

I send more carrots, and they are poisoned, so u and all your men eat them and die. Then I place a bunch of air and ground fortifications, along with more poisonous carrots, that when people come they eat and die. I also put out toxic fumes, that don't penetrate, my fort. MY POISONOUS HILL
    popstick
    popstick

Post  popstick Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:07 pm

i walk over and say, hey u guys, ranger never put up a flag follow me instead, so they agree and kill ranger, i keep the same fortifications except i also flood the surounding area with water and then plant a bunch of those islands from 13 1/2 lives of captain blue bear, so for thos e of u who never read the ingenious work of art, (u arrive on the island all the plants and everything is atype of ffod, there are pools of sizzling oil with potatoes hanging over head, and then they fall into the oil and turn into fries, and there is a milk riverwith chocolate pods that fall in and turn it into chocolate milk, and all kinds of wonderfull things, and then once ur nice and fat the island grabs u and eats u, ya, so i plant my flag so MY HILL
    popstick
    popstick

Post  popstick Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:08 pm

and there is only unhealthy stuff s u have to eat it and u cant drink the water cuz its SEA WATER
    Torchibusken
    Torchibusken

Post  Torchibusken Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:48 pm

Well, I live on the Gourmet Island for a lil while and get REALLY OBEESIOUS, but then at the last second when my body is about to explode from fatness I get saved by the Pterodactyl (also from the book if you haven't read it) and the gourmet island sinks along with ranger's fortifications. I put the flag on the hill and guard it with ferocious Wolpertingers (big wolf-like things on two legs with weapons.) MY HILL!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:38 pm

Woah! Woah! I like all the blue bear stuff but no said how they defeated all the poisonous stuff. Sure u killed Ranger dude man guy but how'd you get past all that anti-living stuff
    ranger1a2b
    ranger1a2b

Post  ranger1a2b Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:37 am

thank You
    werewolf555
    werewolf555

Post  werewolf555 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:28 am

I hypnotize the wolpertingers with the zamonium, and they fallow me. I move onto the poisonous hill, and with bad internet connections and a low FPS (you should know what it stands for) I lag up the hill so much with that the defenses all have to restart, and during the restart I run into the hill and put up a flag, and now that I am in the center, all the poison comes back on, but I am in the center so it does not hurt me. There for, MY HILL, and the poison is still active, and so are the wolpertingers
    ranger1a2b
    ranger1a2b

Post  ranger1a2b Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:17 pm

First off it was still my hill, since popstick forgot about the poison and also poison cant lag
    popstick
    popstick

Post  popstick Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:17 am

what no, i tell ur guys that its not ur hill, they listen (this was done with a mega-phone from beyond the poisionous carots) then rangers guysdisabled the carrots and then turned them to my side, and torch, ur plan doesnt worjk bc theres the hill, the the islands, so once the island sinks, u still jave to get by the othrr stuff so no, ranger, torch, and werewold, its MY HILLL
    dafmak
    dafmak

Post  dafmak Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:52 pm

I send Chuck Norris out and he defeats you. Period.

MY HILL

I plant my flag and I put lego people and black widows (the spiders, not the people) to defend my hill. also, my lego people are hot glued together and my spiders are anti-bug repellent and they reproduce like crazy

afro afro cheers cheers sunny sunny darn, no mooning smiley... flower power!!!
    popstick
    popstick

Post  popstick Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:49 am

i step on all the spiders and make a huge lego guantanamo bay prison and put all the legos inside it, i then set up all the nzis that evr were around the hill, surrounding it in fact, and at the head of their army, HITLER, and i convert all of yall to jews beat that suckers, (i kno its very funny and kinda sad but its all i could come up with i plant the flag so MY HILL

cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry THEY LOOK LIKE BOMBS BUT THEY R ACYTUALLY CHERRRIEESS
    dafmak
    dafmak

Post  dafmak Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:10 pm

I am a Christian so I don't get killed by hitler. I then show hitler that he is being beaten by hannah montana in popularity https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHGyIOrmlr0 watch to understand. Hitler goes insane, that then making the nazis break up and disband. I take over the hill and plant my flag.

MY HILL!!! Very Happy Very Happy

for defenses: I get all of the watchmen (that are left) and make them breed (besides dr. manhattan) making super-babies with uncontrollable powers

BEAT THAT!!! cheers cheers lol! lol! cheers cheers

Last edited by dafmak on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I realized that I left something out)
    dafmak
    dafmak

Post  dafmak Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:22 pm

By the way, I just noticed the name of the topic is Kng of the hill not King of the hill. I just thought that was funny
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:01 pm

O ... I thought I told you guys. It's called kng of the hill.

STUP
    dafmak
    dafmak

Post  dafmak Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:51 pm

but you never di-*gets killed by hired assassins*

Post  tori22 Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:39 pm

um dafmak u do realize that the only watchmen left r the comedian and silk spectre (dr manhattan moves to a different galaxy at the end of the book)- da rest r DEAD! and u cant breed em anyway cuz the comedian is silk spec's DAD! so anyway

anyway, i guess they still can have babies, but yeah. Anyway, i get the entire marvel universe (thats the ENTIRE MARVEL UNIVERSE ) and easily take out ur babies. Then i set them up as my defenses, but before ANY OF U THINK OF THE ONLY WAY TO STOP ME: i get light yagami from death note (if he writes ur name in his book then u will die) and he writes and kills EVERY DC HERO!!!!!! then i set up my flag and claim my hill

MY HILL!!!!! (and u know i won this time)

(yes i know this was sort of cheap, so before u complain about ANYTHING, i shoot light yagami, i dont need him anyway)

MY HILL!
    dafmak
    dafmak

Post  dafmak Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:38 pm

I hire every marvel super villain and the super heroes get distracted by them. Then I sneak past the fighting and assassinate you
    I plant my flag in victory!

MY HILL!!!

for defenses, I get loads of anti-bug repellent cockroaches (you can't squish a cockroach) and an army of tanks that surround the hill. Also, I have the science movie, "Am I normal" playing over and over again, causing you to laugh while my ninjas and assassins kill you

BEAT THAT!!!!

Post  dafmak Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:41 pm

Oh and btw I will let you take my hill tori because I didn't know they were the only ones left. I was talking about in the movie... lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:22 am