Unemployed Philosophers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of a good quote from "Anustotle"? Join the unemployed Philosophers club

+7
Jockstrap
tori22
Torchibusken
ranger1a2b
popstick
Shahn213
Admin
11 posters

Kng of The Hill

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Kng of The Hill Empty Kng of The Hill

Post  Admin Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:21 pm

I hope y'all remember how to do this. The hill right now has an indefenet supply of a very powerful mineral. All you gotta do ... is claim it by placing your own flag on it. You realize that other people want it too, in fact everyone does. Come up w/ different ways to capture and recapture DA HILL. Forge alliances and back stab your friends. pirat

P.S. Don't make it to ridiculous so that it becomes boring because keep dropping atom bombs or something.
    Shahn213
    Shahn213

Kng of The Hill Empty Re: Kng of The Hill

Post  Shahn213 Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:41 pm

I walk up the hill and put my flag there
    popstick
    popstick

Post  popstick Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:45 pm

i send out this guy afro which makes shans men Suspect thats omethings up, but the afro guy spikes their coffee and gets them drunk, then under cover of darkness, i send out assasins who kill shan men, then I WALK UP THE HILL and put my flag down
    ranger1a2b
    ranger1a2b

Post  ranger1a2b Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:25 pm

I walk up to the hill and tell the guards I am an ambassador and I have an important message for their leader. They let me in and during the night I sneak around to the food supply and poison all there food and drink. Then in the morning I leave. A day later I come back to find all of them dead. I walk up and place my flag on the hill. My hill
    Shahn213
    Shahn213

Post  Shahn213 Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:06 pm

I tell the guards I'm an orphan being chased by and evil monster and they let me in the city to put me in a psych ward and while inside I kill the guard from behind and place the flag on MY hill
    Torchibusken
    Torchibusken

Post  Torchibusken Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:18 pm

I tell the orphan that I'm going to recruit him for a play about orphans and victorian times and dickens and while he's rehearsing I kick the scenery and it falls on top of him and I put my flag on the hill. Also I get a lot of rabid orphans to guard the hill and protect it from danger. MY HILL.
    Shahn213
    Shahn213

Post  Shahn213 Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:46 am

I get a rich guy and girl who walk up to the orphans and say were going to give you a home and the orphans follow... I put my flag on my hill and set up a few tanks around my hill
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:44 am

I get Soulja Boy to kiss the tanks thru the phone. Luckily the tanks are homophobic and roll away. I place my flag on the hill. cheers
    Torchibusken
    Torchibusken

Post  Torchibusken Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:26 am

I get a bunch of gay tanks, and shoot Soulja boy with them. Soulja boy is so freaked out by the gay tanks that he runs away screaming about drag queens who raped him when he was 9. affraid affraid Embarassed Embarassed I put my flag on the hill and keep my tanks up.
    tori22
    tori22

Post  tori22 Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:48 pm

I take britney spears, hold her up so every1 in all ur armies can see her, and pull down her pants and underwear, den u all die of shock. Before I say the declaration, I duplicate britney spears and post her clones and her naked all around the hill so any1 who comes near it and looks at it will burn their eyes out. MY HILL, AND IM AFRAID I JUST WON LOL!
    popstick
    popstick

Post  popstick Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:45 pm

I make my soldiers wear blindfolds and tell them that when i say "now", they should shoot in a specific direction with everything they have, they therefor wipe out the entire britney spears combat brigade.I then remove the lbind folds and get several gay men to sit around the hill, then cuz yalls is gay, when u come over ul b seducted by the gay men then killd by the homophobic soldiers, byw, i put my flag on the hill, MY HILL
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:56 pm

Guys, thanks for all the enthusiam... also remember to answer the Qs too.

Since half of your army recently "came out of the closet" I get Dr.Manhattan to show you his uber wang and half your soldiers run after him. I kill the rest w/ rain water since Black Water didn't do squat.

I place the flag MY HILL bounce
    Torchibusken
    Torchibusken

Post  Torchibusken Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:12 pm

I accuse Dr. Manhattan of giving people cancer by his radioactive wang, and then he runs away to Mars Venus. I make ALL OF THE WATCHMEN stand guard around the hill. MY HILL.

Last edited by Torchibusken on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shahn213
    Shahn213

Post  Shahn213 Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:11 pm

I walk straight behind the watchmen and put the flag on my hill afro afro afro afro afro afro

SIMPLICITY RULES
    popstick
    popstick

Post  popstick Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:32 pm

since shahn didnt say he placed any security or anything, i walk up the hill behind him and blow his face off with a silencer gun, so that the watchmen dont hear, then i shoot them too and place my flag on the hill, along with tanks, MY HILL BITCHES

simplicty rules and dr. mahattans dick looks like this elephant

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL rioters what will we dooooooooo?!?!?!?!?
    ranger1a2b
    ranger1a2b

Post  ranger1a2b Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:19 pm

I fly into the hill with a radar avoiding plane and parachute out on the back side. Behind the line of sight from tanks. Then, since Henry said he placed on tanks no guards, I place time bombs on the tanks. Then I leave and after they blow up I place my flag on with guards, inside a wall and tanks out side. I also place helicopters in the air that warn if air attacks r coming. Then I place men on the base to avoid miners coming in. MY WELL FORTIFIED HILL haha
    Torchibusken
    Torchibusken

Post  Torchibusken Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:43 pm

To conquer ranger's well fortified hill I send in James Bond and Lara Croft. Cool Lara Croft's pure sexitude blows up the tanks, because ranger didn't specify that the tanks were female/neuter/hermaphrodite.Suspect Then, James Bond goes inside the wall and kills all the guys in a very awesome way. I make them FUSE into one super being: Lara Bond, who is a hermaphrodite but could kick your booty, and I make it guard the hill and shoot down the helicopters with a rocket launcher. MY HILL. jocolor jocolor Basketball
    tori22
    tori22

Post  tori22 Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:10 am

I take the survivin 4 spears clones, den they pee, dats rite ,PEE ON U AND DA HILL!!!!! (if ya didnt know dis kills every1) the fumes from her urine remains and surrounds the hill any1 who comes accross it dies. There is no gas mask. Then, after 50 years, the hill melts away. Then I take the remaining hill (now a valley) and then clone her again and place her naked all over the hill. Then the fumes surround the outside of the hill. Before I claim the valley, I must say that the fumes prevent all types of explosions!!!!!!!!!! NOW IVE WON!!!!!!!! MY HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ranger1a2b
    ranger1a2b

Post  ranger1a2b Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:48 pm

I have all my men put on gas masks and march up the hill. Since Tori's only defense was the fumes and I blocked them I have all my men shoot him and take the hill Then I place guards all around the hill and keep the fumes. I put tanks on the ground and helicopters in the air. Since I still have the fumes there can be no explosions. haha MY SMELLY HILL I INVENTED A NEW GAS MASK, HAHA TORI
    Jockstrap

Post  Jockstrap Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:59 pm

I SHOVE MY JOCKSTRAP IN YOUR FACE AND YOU FAINT! MY HILL!
    Shahn213
    Shahn213

Post  Shahn213 Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:23 pm

Ranger only set up tanks and helicopters they had not idea that 10 drills were gonna resurface around the hill and 6 on the hill and shoot up bombs, grenades and Napalm. Every1 is dead except for me and my drills which can sense everything above and below ground... I sent up helicopters to guard the sky, (remember if u shoot down my helicopters they will fall into the ground which will alerts my drills to shot up bombs grenades and napalm.) I win MY HILL just try to beat that. O and I put up britney spears on top of the hill 2 repel any1 who thinks of attacking. MY HILL
    Ps. Any of u who were thinking of using emp's remember my drills are underground electrical currents don't travel through dirt.
    PPS. JUST WANTED 2 REMIND U THIS PLAN IS FLAWLESS, GIVE UP IT"S MY HILL

Forget simplicity, Complexity rules afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
    Shahn213
    Shahn213

Post  Shahn213 Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:28 pm

O and who is jockstrap
    Torchibusken
    Torchibusken

Kng of The Hill Empty MY HILL. and who is jockstrap?

Post  Torchibusken Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:41 pm

ok, well what I do is I get the Juggernaut from Marvel to hold a huge time bomb, and his power if you didn't KNOW, Shocked is to be invincible while he's running, so he just runs in and bombs the doody out of everyone. MY HILL.

Some people might say that I'm not really ignoring Shahn's defenses, so plan B:

I adopt a giant, ravenous, man-eating mole. This mole travels underground and can burrow at a speed of 200mph and has huge claws. Although the drills might sense it, they can't do anything because moles have very tough body armor and natural resilience to shrapnel. It rips up the base and destroys the drills altough maybe it got beat up in the process. MY ODDLY DEFENDED BUT STILL AWESOME HILL.

Actually, I like plan B better, so let's go with that.
    tori22
    tori22

Post  tori22 Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:17 pm

ranger1a2b wrote:I have all my men put on gas masks and march up the hill. Since Tori's only defense was the fumes and I blocked them I have all my men shoot him and take the hill Then I place guards all around the hill and keep the fumes. I put tanks on the ground and helicopters in the air. Since I still have the fumes there can be no explosions. haha MY SMELLY HILL I INVENTED A NEW GAS MASK, HAHA TORI
    Actually u guys forgot bout ma britney spears clones, so all ur recent posts basically dont count. STILL MA HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes i just did morally delete all ur posts!)
    tori22
    tori22

Post  tori22 Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:20 pm

oh yeah and who is jockstrap iz it u anton if it iz im definetely NOT looking at ur jockstrap!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:31 pm